This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Fanduel to Draftkings(and others) score conversion

First post here, LOVE THE SITE. My favorite feature of this site is the ability to add my own projections instead of whatever the default site ones are(otherwise we'd all just play the same teams everyday yea?). However one issue I've encountered is that I often play in both fanduel and draftkings on a given day in the NBA. However when I adjust projections in fanduel for example, it used to be they copied over to my draftkings projection. This doesn't really work since those sites scores slightly different. Now, they don't seem to copy at all. However what I'd really like is for the site to automatically convert my updated projections. I realize this is a bit impossible to do perfectly since a lot of this is things like turnovers being valued more/less but a simple conversion based on the % higher scores tend to be in draftkings would be a start. Everyday when I switch sites I go through and try to update each of the same players that I disagreed with the projection of.

Just a thought. Clearly this is difficult to implement. Either way great work on this site.

Yeah, when we added the import option, we wanted to make it site dependent in case you wanted separate projections. This would not be too difficult to allow you to apply the uploaded projections to all sites. We could also add an option to your profile to allow for single entry edits to be applied across all sites, so you could turn this on or off. I think this would be the best way to handle this. What do you think?

Sounds good to me!

For those that play on multiple sites, would it be possible to give them an option to display a lineup for each site they choose at the same time instead of clicking through to the other site pages?

So, you could generate the optimal solution for each site your provide all on the same page.

Along with the current speed of your optimized solutions, this feature would provide a massive gap between you and the competition when it comes to providing optimized lineups imo!!!