This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Thanks to FC

I would just like to send my gratitude towards you guys for having the NHL on your site and showing it as much as attention as you do. I asked on another site about them adding NHL and the response I got was, "sorry for concentrating on a sport (NBA) that actually makes us money, we hope to get to the NHL eventually"

Thanks! It makes me happy to hear from happy customers, its really not all about the money for me, this is my baby and I want to always try to make it the best. I really really care about FantasyCruncher and I hope that shows. Im honest, open, and not corporate. As we are growing, we want to do our best to support all the sports, so we do have Soccer on our radar in the coming months.

As for Labs, who I assume you are referring to, I can tell you they are a business first company. They care about the bottom line, because they have a big investment and that carries a lot of weight towards steering the company. We have never taken on outside money so the only thing that steers us is our customers. Are we perfect? Of course not, and no site ever will be, but I promise you will not find a company more dedicated to making its customers happy. I also don't think it's possible to find a company who will move faster than we will, there are cases where a user requests a feature, and it is implemented within a couple of hours, thats just not something that happens anywhere else.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for your appreciation, it really is what keeps me motivated to keep improving FC every day.

i use this site now to build lineups. And these guys are right. They implement things quickly. I remember a thread a long time ago when they started and asked how can we make this site better. I was the first person to say hey, lets get rid of teams we don't want in our lineups or games. Picking individually at the time sucked. Anyways, long story short, more people said hell yeah we like that idea....and a couple days later, bam....now we have it and even tho i left for a bit, couldn't afford it, i come back and it is even better now than then.

After day one of trying the service, I think you do a good job with NHL! Just for the heck of it, I generated a few lineups with default rankings... cashed for 8X in a GPP. I haven't watched hockey since the mid 90s!