This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NHL lineup optimizer

Hey guys,

I realize NHL literally just got released but can you please update the players (e.g. I don't see Lucic for the Oilers). I was trying the new stacking feature and kept getting an error when locking McDavid, then I realized there's no lucic so i'm sure that's what's causing the error.

Same with the KIngs, Tanner Pearson is suspended until Oct 18 but is on the 1st line...this ruins trying to stack the Kopitar line.

Personally I was hoping the stacking feature was going to look more like the mlb one where you could select specific teams to stack.

And I have a question, if I set a stacking rule for the C to stack with exactly 2 w, c from the same line should the optimizer give me one line or should it give me 2 stacked lines from 2 different teams?

Thanks,
Derrick

Bump.

As always, if you find any player issues, please email support and we will get them taken care of asap. The issue with some of those players, we imported from DK about a week ago prior to our NHL player update, so some of them were incorrect and I had not re pulled data from DK. They all got corrected this morning.

The Tanner Pearson issue was due to him being suspended and we simply overlooked it. The rest of the line should have still been correct though, so you should have been able to just un select him from your player pool and been fine. He was marked with the injury alert icon as well.

It is day 1, and we will assuredly get our processes in place and get a lot better in the coming days about catching these issues. If you do email in, or use the support feature under the help menu, we can get these issues resolved much faster.

We are planning to add in a "Team Stacking" feature much like MLB in the future which will be in addition to the positional stacking. This should be developed in the next week.