This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: LU Rewind Update Selection

I'm pulling this from a recent post I made in a discussion in the "everything else" section. I feel like this is a much needed addition.

---

Here is what I am asking for... In the future, when we use the LU Rewind feature, can we have the ability to choose which projections to "Rewind" From? For example, if your wanting to see what the lineups were pre lock, you'd select the most recent update closest to the lock time... If you're looking for the lineups for your late slate games, you would select the lock that happened latter (after pre lock)

Maybe a drop down box or something?

I've been tracking the Top 1-5 Lineups for the Default Projections since January 8th for Pro/Ceiling/Floor and then the same with a few of my own locks which are based on Consistency / Value and so on.

In my opinion, it really diminishes the value of the LU Rewind tool if we can't rewind to the last update pre lock for each night. We'll never be able to say, "wow that was a great lineup" because we'll rarely get the pre lock rewind the next day.

We never planned on using lineup rewind as a tool to evaluate our projections. But, if you would like to do that, you can export our projections pre-lock, then load them into the player manager in lineup rewind. We aren't trying to hide anything, we just don't want people to go under the assumption of "oh their default projected lineup did well yesterday, let me put $X on it today".

Lineup rewind was meant as a tool for users to evaluate their own projection edits, catch value plays that went unnoticed and to satisfy the curiosity about the perfect lineups.

Also, soon we will have the ability to see the actual scores on saved cards. So you can save whatever lineups you want and go back and look that way as well.