This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: MLB players error

Same problem as a month or two back where it shows players having played in 25 (roughly) games in the same day. The Texas Rangers seem to all have this problem today. Look at Jurickson Profar games played on 09/07/16.

Thanks, just applied manual fix. Just email in the future if you see this. I still need to get to the root of the problem, I have had my hands a little full lately.

Thanks, just applied manual fix. Just email in the future if you see this. I still need to get to the root of the problem, I have had my hands a little full lately.

Ok, sorry. I thought you guys wanted issues posted on here. I will email next time!

I finally dug in to figure out the issue and believe I have corrected it. The problem, incase you are interested had to do with the auto pulling of DK data. We pull the next days salaries just before 7PM pst. When we first pull the data, it marks ALL pitchers as available (we have a separate script that sets starters). The issue was that some days, when we pulled the salaries, there was still a late slate available and we ended up grabbing that as well, and marking all those games pitchers as starters. This explains why you would typically see it happen to late games. Anyway, I have applied a fix, so hopefully this is an issue of the past.