This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NFL Positional Stacking

We have pushed out an update to the way NFL stacking works. We have made it more flexible, so you can now not just stack the QB with WR/TEs, but you can stack any position with any other position on the same or opposing team. You can also use this to avoid any position from any other position on the same team or the opposing team. This is useful if you never want a WR and TE from the same team.

You will see a new stacking tab on the advanced options window where you can make whatever stacking rules you would like. Here is a short video demo of some of the various options you have:

If you have any questions or comments let us know!

Fantastic feature! As somebody else mentioned in the Groups thread, is there a way to save the stack from week to week?

And I'm sure this was asked before, but is there a way to save my Advanced Options in general? I go between my work laptop to my home computer and have to reconfigure all the changes I've made previously. It'll be awesome if we can save all configurations to our profile similar to saving lineups.

Same ask for player exposure rates for each players and projections if possible.

THANK YOU!

Just curious as to why the rules don't apply sometimes. Specifically when I choose to stack a qb/wr with a wr from the other team, it just applies 1 of those rules. What setting am I missing? Thanks

Just curious as to why the rules don't apply sometimes. Specifically when I choose to stack a qb/wr with a wr from the other team, it just applies 1 of those rules. What setting am I missing? Thanks

Send a screenshot into support@fantasycruncher.com and we can take a look.

Send a screenshot into support@fantasycruncher.com and we can take a look.[/quote]

Thanks for pointing this bug out chop, it was in fact a bug and has now been corrected.

Thanks Dave. Good work! Just wanted to point out 2 things.
1. Wish we could get a save function to be able to save some consistent rules.
2. I find that sometimes the rule does not apply if the scenario is not possible given the situation. For example, I want to stack 2 wrs with derek carr. I don't have 2 WRs as eligible players, so I don't want it to take Carr unless it can fulfill that rule. As it is right now, it will just disregard that rule and build a line up with him. At least that is what I am finding.

let me know.

This is not a function you do with stacking. It's what you do in "groups" for specific players.

Thanks Dave. Good work! Just wanted to point out 2 things.
1. Wish we could get a save function to be able to save some consistent rules.
2. I find that sometimes the rule does not apply if the scenario is not possible given the situation. For example, I want to stack 2 wrs with derek carr. I don't have 2 WRs as eligible players, so I don't want it to take Carr unless it can fulfill that rule. As it is right now, it will just disregard that rule and build a line up with him. At least that is what I am finding.

let me know.

1. I am planning on adding this. I want to add something near the calculate best team button to make a user aware if rules are being applied. The issue I see is, when a user refreshes they may forget they have rules applied and not understand why the lineups are produced the way they are. Its kinda a minor detail, but I can see it causing frustration.

2. This is by design to help avoid frustration. We didn't want the rules to break the calculation if they could not be met, which newer users may get frustrated with and not understand and give up. The thinking is you, as an advanced user, can make sure whatever rules you apply are able to be met. So if you don't have 2 WRs for Carr, then just remove Carr from the playerpool. I answered this here as well: https://www.fantasycruncher.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2181