This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Player salary

Not sure if this has been requested before, but when I am looking through my created lineups and click on a specific player, it would be great if I could see their current salary in the player pop-up box. All I can see is their salaries for all their previous games. I find myself having to close out the box, scroll up to top of the page, and then I have to type his name in the search box. I find myself doing this several times on a daily basis, so wondering if you can add his current salary to the player pop-up box. Plus, there appears to be plenty of blank space on the top blue border of the box to add that and any other things you might want to add (perhaps his batting average vs both lefties and righties on the season). Thank you.

I see what you are saying, we can probably add that in no sweat. I think the reasoning behind not adding it previously, was because you were clicking on the name in a lineup card (which displays salary) and I see that becomes an issue when you are clicking on the player in the exposure list. I have added it to my list.

I see what you are saying, we can probably add that in no sweat. I think the reasoning behind not adding it previously, was because you were clicking on the name in a lineup card (which displays salary) and I see that becomes an issue when you are clicking on the player in the exposure list. I have added it to my list.

Awesome. Thank you!

You will be happy to hear, the salary update was included in the last push I just did!