This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: MLB player errors

If you click on Sandy Leon and some Brewers, it shows they played 15-20 times in one day and repeats their score for the day that many times. I noticed this the other day on MadBum. I think it's happening all over the board.

Thanks for pointing this out, I will work on a solution now so this wont happen in the future. We have made some changes to the way we are updating the days starting players, and it is causing this issue sometimes. Basically what is happening is, when you look at a players stats, it will grab the opposing teams starting pitcher, which there should only be 1. There is an issue where we our data is still listing the backup pitchers as starting, so it will display a row for each one of those guys. You will notice in the image, each stat line has a different starting pitcher. I have corrected yesterdays starting pitchers, so the players you mentioned should be fixed. I just want to point out, this is only an issue from a display standpoint in the stats window, it does not have any affect on displayed averages, consistency, projections etc.

No problem. Glad I could help.

We're still having the same problem. Check Jonathan Schoop's stats yesterday (08/09). Also, I noticed quite a few on 08/08 still having the same issues.