This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Missing Player G Carey Price MTL Victiv

Missing player G Carey Price MTL Victiv. Trying to be patient, but this is unbelievable.

Missing player G Carey Price MTL Victiv. Trying to be patient, but this is unbelievable.

As I've said in the past, the NHL cruncher is still in beta. We are working day-in and day-out to make sure that it's working properly. Rest assured, we'll make sure that all the kinks are worked out before going live.

How does a player get missed? I genuinely do not understand and am interested in the process. I am assuming FC exports csv from each site to create the player database? Then that database is linked with your statistics database for the projections. Am I way off here?

We were relying on a 3rd party site for the data, but we are now getting directly from the sources as of literally 2 mins ago. This is more difficult on our ends as the data points change from day to day but having 100% accurate information is a priority. NHL should be 100% correct in terms of positions and salaries now. It is still possible for us to completely miss a player currently, if that player does not have an associated projection. This is step 2 and should be taken care of in the next few days.

Thanks for your support

Thank you

We were relying on a 3rd party site for the data, but we are now getting directly from the sources as of literally 2 mins ago. This is more difficult on our ends as the data points change from day to day but having 100% accurate information is a priority. NHL should be 100% correct in terms of positions and salaries now. It is still possible for us to completely miss a player currently, if that player does not have an associated projection. This is step 2 and should be taken care of in the next few days.

Thanks for your support

Hey Dave,

Just wanted to check the status of step 2. Quite a few backup goalies today snuck in there and were missing. Thanks in advance.