This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: donald sloan

I am disappointed that you put Donald sloan in the proj lineup. now I see that this guy don't play anymore. why is he in your "best " lineups. now I have 5 lineups with a dude who will get me prob 0 points.

I am disappointed that you put Donald sloan in the proj lineup. now I see that this guy don't play anymore. why is he in your "best " lineups. now I have 5 lineups with a dude who will get me prob 0 points.

Man, I really hate that happened to you. I'm sure one of the guys will chime in about it. Sloan didn't show up in any of my projected lineups today. I normally do 3-10 and go from there, but he wasn't in any of them. Even if he had been on there, I still would have locked him out. I read 4 or 5 days ago where he would not be in the Pacers rotation. I hope everything works out for you anyway.

Sorry about that. The model we use requires having accurate depth charts. The current depth chart we are using had Sloan as the backup PG. This was a weird situation in Indiana where a player went from averaging 27 mins to 1 min over the course of just 3 games with no injury report. I'm making the change to remove him from the active roster tomorrow if he does not get play time today.

I was wondering why Sloan was in the optimal lineup as well. Luckily I check depth charts every day before putting one in play. RotoWire has been working for me. They have up to date rosters with analysis for each player.

No offense but, if you play a lineup based solely off of the projections from this site, then you deserve to lose. This site is a great and wonderful tool but, you still have to do your research.

No offense but, if you play a lineup based solely off of the projections from this site, then you deserve to lose. This site is a great and wonderful tool but, you still have to do your research.

I agree... to a point...

From what I've seen in my short time here, I am more than comfortable playing a default projection lineup from here with minimal adjustments on my end... The problem is knowing which players to exclude, and why if you chose to... I rarely ever lock anyone into my lineup as I trust the Projections made by Oreo more than my own

Hey guys. This is a interesting discussion. I just posted my thoughts in a "best practices" post.

http://www.fantasycruncher.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=119#p119

HAHA... Yeah... dudes like that are what makes the rest of money though... keep playing DFS please!!!!!