This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NBA 1/18 no players showing

There are no players showing up in NBA this morning?

No Players Found Last Updated 01/18/15 12:38 am EST

I concur

yep, and we have 330 pm game so our window of opportunity is closing fast.

same here, fyi

Fantasy rewind for nba Also messed up. All players showing null for results

Same, unacceptable for a paid site in my opinion.

Relax. There is plenty of time before the contests start today. We are aware of the issue and are attempting to resolve it now.

Usually it's available not long after the games finish the night before which is great because I can make preliminary lineups that night and think about what will work best.. Really not liking the players not being available a few hours before the games start :(

Is it possible in the future to have the lineup builder ready to work ASAP even if the FC projections aren't ready? For me and I assume a lot of other customers we use our own projections with the lineup builder. Like midnight EST every night would be a good idea to have it ready for the next day in my opinion. Even if the projections aren't ready, you could just leave a 0 next to each one so we can enter our own. Just a suggestion. Thank you!

Is it possible in the future to have the lineup builder ready to work ASAP even if the FC projections aren't ready? For me and I assume a lot of other customers we use our own projections with the lineup builder. Like midnight EST every night would be a good idea to have it ready for the next day in my opinion. Even if the projections aren't ready, you could just leave a 0 next to each one so we can enter our own. Just a suggestion. Thank you!

The lineup builder already gets updated with the players each day at around midnight. And you can still upload your custom projections using the player manager so I'm not exactly sure what your issue is.

ahhh ok that is perfect then! I thought if it was blank in the lineup cruncher that if you loaded your own projections it wouldn't work. I thought I tried this before and that was the case, but maybe I was mistaken. I just checked and it's working, exactly as I hoped for. Thank you

Issue has been fixed. Player's projections should be showing up properly.

When I load my projections in for Victiv NBA, they don't appear.. but it does work for Fanduel and Draftkings

When I load my projections in for Victiv NBA, they don't appear.. but it does work for Fanduel and Draftkings

Ah, looks like Victiv is ignoring the first game of the day which may have caused a hiccup when importing players. Should be working now.

thank you! :)

Hi phillyCHEEEEEZ,

It looks like maybe the same problem is happening with Victiv NBA as mentioned above yesterday. When I import my projections, nothing shows up. Thanks in advance.

Hi phillyCHEEEEEZ,

It looks like maybe the same problem is happening with Victiv NBA as mentioned above yesterday. When I import my projections, nothing shows up. Thanks in advance.

We'll look into it. Thanks.