This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Fantasy Rewind Recommendation

Hi Team, love the work bros.

Can we get this? On fantasy rewind, I want to be able to generate 500 LUs and then get a summary of all the LUs.
For example, results:
average score =
top score =
lowest score =
**enter a benchmark score, and you can see how many scores were above and below that score.**

thanks,

Agree on the work and the request. I had similar request that'll re-mention because it's so good :). https://www.fantasycruncher.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1320

Right now, we can generate lineups by various options (my projection, fc projection, actual results etc), but it's hard to see the results by those options. They way I'd like to use the tool -- and I think they way that is most useful to serious users -- is to create lineups using my projections and options and then to see the distribution of actual results. This would help me to experiment with different strategies and hopefully be able to generate better lineups on future days. It's currently not fruitful for me to look at 100 lineups to find which one had the top actual score or count how many would have cashed. I use the tool some, but a few minor (?) tweaks would greatly improve it for me.

Thanks.

I really like this idea, I will add it in our next update.

Wow i was literally going to post this EXACT suggestion and figure id read this first, Cant wait to see it added Dave!!!!!!

YOU ARE THE MAN DAVE!!!!! Love this new feature saves me a TON of time with research

Well, the sort is implemented, but I didn't add the high/low/avg yet. I will add that as well later this week.