This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Error Producing CSV for Draftkings

Just tried to make 3 CSVs. The first one I made for the Turbo slate worked but then the ones I made for the Later and Latest wouldn't work when I tried to import to DK. I looked at the file and the player ID next to each player says (0).

Thanks.

You will want to make sure you are filtering the games at the top before producing lineups. If you are getting a (0) it is because that is a player that is not playing in the slate you have selected.

I did that and just verified that (0)'s are coming up on the Latest slate for all the guys from GSW, NYK, LAC, and POR. Those are the 4 teams on the Latest slate.

I just opened the site in IE instead of Chrome and it worked correctly. Not sure what's going on because I reran it in chrome and came up with all (0)'s again.

The more I mess with it the more it seems to be a problem with doing multiple crunches. The CSV of the first one comes out correctly and then there are errors when downloading the CSVs of the next crunches.

Ok, let me check if that could be producing a bug that we hadnt discovered. I will try to reproduce this issue.

Ok, thanks. It happened when I tried to import FanDuel crunches too. The first one was successful and then the second one failed.

I am trying to reproduce this behavior and cant. If there are any steps you are doing that potentially I am missing it might help me find the bug. Are you using the game filter at the top to remove all the teams except the ones in the correct slate? If there is anything else you can think of it would definitely help me isolate this issue.

I'm having the same problem. I ran lineups for the full slant, turbo, late, later and lastest. The full slant went in no problem. My lineups for the turbo, late, later and lastest were accepted by draftkings, but when I went to enter contests they weren't there. I went back and checked my lineup page and I saw all of the new lineups with a 0 listed for # of entries. Went back and redownloaded the csv files to my computer, making sure I had the correct slant listed on fantasycruncher. Went back to draftkings to upload them, and noticed that each lineup when i uploaded it was for the 7pm full slant. Looks like the player IDs are not shifting over when you select a different slant on fantasycruncher.

generating lots of lineups without a flex on DK for me

I'm having the same problem. I ran lineups for the full slant, turbo, late, later and lastest. The full slant went in no problem. My lineups for the turbo, late, later and lastest were accepted by draftkings, but when I went to enter contests they weren't there. I went back and checked my lineup page and I saw all of the new lineups with a 0 listed for # of entries. Went back and redownloaded the csv files to my computer, making sure I had the correct slant listed on fantasycruncher. Went back to draftkings to upload them, and noticed that each lineup when i uploaded it was for the 7pm full slant. Looks like the player IDs are not shifting over when you select a different slant on fantasycruncher.

Can you send us the CSV file you're trying to upload send to support@fantasycruncher.com

generating lots of lineups without a flex on DK for me

Can you e-mail us with a screenshot of the lineup and your advanced settings?

Can you send us the CSV file you're trying to upload send to support@fantasycruncher.com[/quote]
Sent.

I have worked with gamorris76 via email, and we found the source of the bug. It did not occur in Chrome, and it only happened when you had multiple crunch tabs open. The CSV download was using the slate that was selected in the first tab, instead of the one you were in. I have applied a fix, and it should be all good going forward. If anyone runs into any problems, please let me know.