This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: DK NBA Flex Settings

I'm getting SGs in my flex even though I have the setting excluded

Could you provide a screenshot via e-mail to support with the specific lineup and some of your settings? It would help us a lot in determining what the bug is.

If I get it again, I will save it and send it. Thanks.

I think this is a complicated issue when it comes to Draftkings NBA and the Flex position. Here is an example of the issue that you can recreate if you would like, and has the SG FLEX position unchecked in advanced options.

I have locked in 2 SG's (JR Smith, Shumpert) from the last game of the night, and 2 PGs from the first game (Teague, Schroder).

You can see the SG Shumpert is in the FLEX position, but this is simply because of the ordering of the lineup. He could be placed in the G slot, and Schroder place in the FLEX position and that would follow the rule of no SG in FLEX. However, we re-order the lineup with the latest possible player in the FLEX position to give the maximum swap out ability.

Hopefully this makes some sense to the problem, its not a perfect solution currently, but this is what is happening.

Makes sense. I don't generally lock that many guys, but I might have min players per team.