This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Stacking help

Hi - so I was thinking about generating a bunch of lineups while using stack rules. The problem is that I dont want the rules to apply to every single lineup in the results (say, 'stack qb with at least 1 WR on the same team'). If I wanted the occasional lineup to bypass that rule, would the randomness setting do this? Or would I have to do 2 separate crunches (1 with the rules and one without)?

Yes, you will need to separate the crunches. You can join the crunches by using the crunch settings afterwards.

Similar to Sedric's request and Taicheeze response. The ability to be able to plug in the different types of stacks you are interested in ahead of time would be very helpful. Maybe I want 50% of my lineups with no stacks 20% with a wr, 10% with a WR/RB, 10% with a rb and opp wr, etc. So you don't have to build each one individually. It can end up being pretty time consuming and would be a huge help. Or is there some way to handle that which i am missing?