This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Stacking: 1 team(s) to Many

If I have 4 teams that I would like to stack 4 players combined with the same 4 teams that I would like to stack 3 players.

I create 2 stacks in advance settings. Set one to 4 and the other to 3 players, then add the 4 teams to both stacks. I then set stack A to 25% and stack B to 25%. Finally I solve for 12 teams.

If the 4 teams are CHC TOR MIL NYY

I would like to see 4-3 stacks like the following (1 to many for each team in stack A)
CHC-TOR, CHC-MIL, CHC-NYY / TOR-MIL, TOR-NYY, TOR-CHC / MIL-NYY, MIL-CHC, MIL-TOR/ NYY-CHC, NYY-TOR, NYY-MIL

But instead I see 4-3 stacks like this (1 to 1 for each team in stack A up to 25%)
CHC-TOR, CHC-TOR, CHC-TOR / TOR-MIL, TOR-MIL, TOR-MIL/ MIL-NYY, MIL-NYY, MIL-NYY / ..... And so on until the stack 25% condition is met.

Is this possible without diong a seperate crunch for each team in Stack A?

Let me know if any part isn't clear.
Thanks!

Try changing exposure type to "each", that should give you what you want I believe.

It seems that having the first stack of 4 exposure applied as group and the second stack of 3 applied as each would get the result I am looking for. For now I will do a separate crunch for each team in my first stack then combine them all into one.
Thanks