This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Extremely slow lineup generation - NBA DK

Not sure if this is in the right place as it's not really a bug, but it's definitely an issue... I'm guessing it's a result of the multi-positional eligibility, but DK lineups for NBA are taking forever to generate a large amount. I'm trying to generate 150 lineups, and at the current moment I started generating about 45 minutes ago and it's at 117 lineups... That's just absurd. Any fixes coming?

Hi, this is not a bug. This is DK's new NBA rule changes. Adding positional flexibility (sg/sf players) along with their already 3 flex slots skyrockets the number of combinations. That's why it's much slower than on FD.

Yes that was my assumption... Is there going to be anything done to improve the generation time? Because I'm not going to have to start generating lineups an hour before roster lock in order to have my lineups ready.

In terms of calculations, there's not much that can be done. My recommendation is to use a smaller pool.