This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Feature Request - Lineup Export Edit & Players Used List Edits

Two requests.

1 - Mass Lineup Edit
Can you build a feature to mass edit DK lineups? I mean even just OVERWRITE the existing lineups. Lineup 1 would be replaced with the first lineup I try to export.

This would be key for NBA because tourneys fill early and news breaks late. If I find out player X is out 15 minutes before game time and he's in 30% of my lineups I need to get him out. But the problem with global swaps is my lineup is no longer optimized.

2 - Changes in Players Used List
Can you add the 'remove' and 'exposure' options in the players used box on the left after building a crunch? It's such a pain when I see the player distribution in the player list and I want to remove him or edit his exposure. I have to scroll up and find the player in my pool and make changes. Continue going through the player list, find the next player I don't want or want to limit exposure, scroll up, rinse and repeat.

It's just inefficient, but it's probably a huge ask to add "inputs" to the player list screen. Maybe if I click on the player it could take me to him in the top? I'm open to anything.

Besides that the rest is great for NBA I love it.... keep up the good work.