This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NFL Cruncher

Hey everyone,

What settings do you tweak to get a variety of lineups for FanDuel Tournaments? Also how many lineups do you suggest playing ?

This is questions I would like to know also.

Me as well

I only have been using the product for two weeks with pretty good results its so easy to mass enter gpps and to narrow down my player pool. The best way I am finding to use the product is to find game and team stacks and lock them into lineups. You have to pick a strategy such as stacking QB/WR, which is rather bland for GPP, or do QB/WR and opposing WR or add in your top value plays etc etc. Limiting your player pool also helps because it narrows down the people you actually like and the players that you feel eh about. The main problem is the ability to take "fliers" on players. I think certain players every week have low projections but have more than enough capability to go nuts and win you a gpp. Do not want 100, 50 or 10 percent exposure just a one lineup dart.

Another great thing you can do is create 100 lineups and scan through and pick which ones you really love. They may have lower projections which means you may have to go back and reevaluate your process projecting players. Lastly, I have been finding it difficult to limit my exposure to teams. This week for instance, the cruncher is giving me entirely too much Gronk and Lafell in the same lineup. So, I just limit my exposure to the players in certain stacks and the cruncher gives me different looks. Or if I have locked in gronk I will delete Lafell from my pool.

Would like to hear other players' thoughts on how to more efficiently and quickly take fliers on players and how to limit exposure to the same team especially with two pass catchers.