This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NBA Averages

Do the NBA averages reflect the previous season as well? If so, would it be possible to add "2015 average" or even more recent data like "last 10 average" or something along those lines? Thanks for your feedback, love the site. Best I have used.

Mike

I agree,

I ended up downloading the projections and adding my own last5/10/15 games to the spreadsheet. Would be nice to be able to choose range for averages as well as ceiling/floor.

This is exactly what I came here to request!

This is an official feature request for all sports. Please add the ability to adjust the date range that the average is calculated from. You can also add some predetermined average length values ( 3 games, 5 games, 10 games, this season, this and last season) but really the sliding date range would be very useful.

Many of the other stats lose a little value without really knowing the date range the value is calculated from. What is used to calculate Ceiling & floor? Right now Anthony Davis shows 88.3 as his Ceiling, yet his entire history has only two games over 80 points and none of those are over 84.

Thanks!