This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Cash or GPP line ups

Is there a way to set the program to give me a GPP line up ? There is two type of lineup's to setup for your Cash tournaments and GPP ones. Is there any way to switch fantasy cruncher between the two?

I'm not a developer, Just a customer. But if you're looking to create cash lineups.. Just adjust the "consistency" bar to a higher rating.

The adjustments on the left, don't seem to effect the calculated teams.. It still calculates everybody it seems.

The sliders don't automatically filter out the players, you must first select none, which empties your player pool, then slide the bars wherever you want then select all. Then you will have a reduced number of players in your pool.

What be the best way to create a good gpp line using FC

As far as I know, the best players don't enter a single lineup into GPPs. What they do is they narrow down their pool to about 20-30 players and generate a few hundred lineups. How they pick that group of 20-30 is what makes them top players.

@taicheeze I am new to DFS and just signed up to FantasyCruncher good info thank you.