This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: league rankings and stats, salaries ,

The only thing missing is a link to a page of the top 200 ranked players, there stats, salaries , etc. Rankings , pricing updated daily. I no you have it on each player when you click them, but it def needs a separate page were everything is right in front of you. Great example would be yahoo player lists page, all the stats and rankings are right there. everything you need to no. Either a link, or you can just add all this to the lineup cruncher page next to all player names that way you have it now. just add more columns.

example.

Steph curry pos team/opp def/pos / salary/ floor / ceiling / avg / proj min / fcproj / myproj / exp / consis/ value/ ppg/ asst, reb/ 3 pts / etc etc

your better off seeing the stats in front of you as opposed to clicking on the player. DF Players like to compare, hard to compare when you have to click on one then close out window to click on another. This all might be on the site already and i dont see it. I hope i explained this correctly. You guys already have the stats available, it just needs to be placed the same way you have your stats placed now. Besides this small adjustment, the site is awesome.