This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NBA preseason

Any plans for NBA preseason? Itching to get back into basketball before the season starts.

We don't have plans on supporting NBA preseason, we are very excited for the NBA regular season. Believe me, we're itching for it too.

No problem, Its right around the corner so I can hang on until then. I'll probably just do some .25c handpicked lineups to get into the swing of things. :)

The opening night games are up on fanduel. it would be nice to be able to use fantasycruncher and get a head start.

If Line-up cruncher will not be available for the NBA until opening day then we might not be able to use FC until the 2nd day of the season. Most of games/tournaments will be filled by midday Monday.

If Line-up cruncher will not be available for the NBA until opening day then we might not be able to use FC until the 2nd day of the season. Most of games/tournaments will be filled by midday Monday.

What about you just save a spot by entering a dummy lineup and later just changed to your team?
Btw I believe they will have everything available soon.

You are correct. I wanted to import my line-up rather than inputting it one at a time. Nevertheless it will turn out OK. They have already created duplicate games because the 1st round of games sold out so quickly. So no worries either way.