This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Exclude All IncludeAll Button for lineups

Hello,

like to vet out a field of players and then run the cruncher on that vetted down field to get lineups... with my adjusted projections....

it would be a time saver if you could just Exclude ALL so I can go in and add my guys...

Would be nice thanks

Thanks

You can exclude/include all using the buttons under select players in the top left of the window.

To piggyback off sangamc, if you want to import a pool of players and have it be so that that pool of players are the only ones included. Import them first with a projection of something absurd (like 100), then in the table, select none to exclude everyone, slide the projection filter to 99, then select all. Now all the players that you imported are the only ones selected. Go back and import their actual projections.

Side note: We're currently working very hard on prepping NBA. Once we finish, one of the things we want to do is to add an option in the player manager to zero out non-imported players.