This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NCAA Football?

Any plans to add a college football optimizer?

It is not in our current plans. The number of teams/players and the rate of turnover make it incredibly difficult to make projections for the NCAA. We are currently looking to improve the tool for the current sports, and we'll evaluate each additional sport/site on a case by case basis.

I think this one may fit under custom sport/projection suggestion from earlier this week. That way we can upload a player pool and custom projections to take advantage of the crunching features.

I think this one may fit under custom sport/projection suggestion from earlier this week. That way we can upload a player pool and custom projections to take advantage of the crunching features.

This would be awesome. Not so concerned about projections as being able to use the generator tool with my own numbers.

I came on to post this suggestion as well. I don't care if you create projections. I find the ability to generate 200 lineups on your site and then export them directly to FD or DK very valuable. If you could just provide the players and optimization/export tool I would upload my own projections. I would like to see this for both CFB and CBB.

Keep up the great work! Love the site.

yes please to the suggestions.

Agreed. Would love to see this.