This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: New User with a couple questions

This question is really geared towards MLB. I primarily play in GPPs and I was just curious if anyone on the site had been keeping track of the optimizer setting they used for tournaments and its success rate?

For example do you seem to have better luck with the "highest ceiling", "MY projections", "Highest Average", ect..

Only been on the site a couple days and I realize its a tool, not a magic lineup genie.

Any feedback would be awesome

Cheers!

In MLB highest ceiling didnt work for me. I selected my best researched players and let FC fill in but HC was a bust. MLB is so hard to guess even with FCs awesome tool. NFL and NBA seems easier. We shall see tomorrow.

I haven't used it on GPPs yet. Only H2Hs. I go in and typically find the top two pitchers that I want to start based on some other research. Then I lock those in and let FC do it's thing. Minus last Friday night I have won at least 80% of my H2Hs each night. Friday night was a bust b/c both pitchers were trashed early and it went downhill from there. Just a rough day for projections all around. I was going to use it tonight for a .25 gpp but I got home late and didn't have time to do much research.