This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: "Suspending" Account

First off want to say I love FantasyCruncher, helps me out tremendously with building lineups. Anyway, I remember back when the subscription fee first launched there was talk of being able to "suspend" your account to preserve the days in your billing cycle/keep the "discount" $8.95 rate without canceling the account. Now that the NBA break is upon us, I was wondering if that feature is something that was ever added/is available? Over this next week I won't be using FC at all, as I don't play NHL so it'd be nice to "save" that ~1 week of downtime rather than be paying for it. If it's not possible no biggie, like I said I just vaguely recalled it being mentioned in the past. Thanks a bunch!

I would like to inquire about this as well. I won't be using my account again until football season.

We don't offer suspend in that sense, we understand that some months will be "less value" than other months. We do allow you to cancel and keep the subscription price that you initially paid, in the case that you have a lifetime discount. This is our current solution to the rotating sport seasons.