This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Swaptimizer Error

Are there some bugs/errors with the swaptimizer right now? I keep uploading different csv's and it is not showing my full lineups and keeps putting position players in the QB spot.

looks like its just on draftkings for nfl but fanduel is working fine. sorry should have been more specific.

We’ve had no other reports of issues with Late Swaptimizer. I would clear your browser’s cache or try a different browser. I personally just swapped on DraftKings with no issues. You can also try restoring your settings to default under the advanced option tab as there could be a setting restricting you.

If still having issues you can email your CSV and issue to support@fantasycruncher.com and someone will take a look.

Why is Watson (qb), Michael Thomas, and other irrelevant NFL players being suggested in the optimizer for Draftkings?

Projections for week 18 have not been updated yet. They will be updated tomorrow morning. I would also check on what you are crunching by as Watson and Thomas don't have any projections set so you would have had to be crunching by 2020 average to get them in lineups.