This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Any way to be more specific with NHL stacking combos?

I'm trying to be a little more creative and run multiple stacks but was running into a lot of situations where FC wanted me to stack a center and wing from the same line but then not include the elite player that drives that line. For example I was getting a lot of lineups with Nico Hischier paired with Kyle Palmieri but not including Taylor Hall, or Bryan Little with Kyle Connor but without Patrick Laine. Ideally I'd like to create a rule where those guys need to be involved to be included in the lineup, or if I do take a duo from that line to fullfill the stacking requirement that it would need to include the elite player on that line (ie Little with Laine, Hischier with Hall). I know there are a lot of other cool stacking rules you can enable that do similar things, but I wanted something a little more specific to individual lines. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance - I'm really enjoying the product so far.

Your best bet for situations like this would be to use groups and set a key player. For instance you could set Little as your key player and say that everytime he is used the lineup must include Laine.

Your best bet for situations like this would be to use groups and set a key player. For instance you could set Little as your key player and say that everytime he is used the lineup must include Laine.

That's pretty much exactly what I was looking for, thanks!