This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Have Couple Questions

On FC how can I get more than 3 lineups in your videos its like you have hundreds to choose from? no matter what pitcher I choose Sale Cole Lynn Waever still only get 3 line ups. Also how can I make it so that I only have 4 player stack from one team and 4 from another stack & not 3/3 stack with 2 one offs like Ozuna Shaw Schope etc? Thanks in advance

To make more than three lineups you just need to switch the number of lineups to calculate to the number you are trying to crunch. You can do that right beside the calculate button.

For stacks in advanced options, you will see a tab that says team stacks. If you click on that tab then add stack you can switch the number of players in the stack size to 4. You would need to do this twice to get two 4x4 stacks.

o I have to click on my teams I want to stacks. to save it do you just hit done does it save by itself? Also I hit calculate the poped up ollay issue Could find any teams under the salary with the players selected You may not have enough players selected or you may have too many players locked.

When you click on the teams it will save the stacks on it's own. As far as not being able to find lineups there are many reasons why that could be and it is hard to pinpoint the exact reason. The next time you have that error if you email support we can try to help you better.