This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: iPad mini 4 support

Hey guys Im new here and very excited to see what FC has to offer.

I recently purchased the iPad mini 4 and was considering subscribing to FC, so I tested it out at best buy before my puchase but noticed that it was not completely functional on the iPad. I still bought it of course because it makes getting lineups easier in general then doing it on my phone, especially in a pinch. Just wondering if there was going to be any kind of future updates that will support the tablets or if you guys have workarounds of some sort please share with me. :p

Getting improved mobile support is something we want to do, but we don't have plans in place to improve the experience so there's no ETA for this. We do know many of our users do use the mobile version of the site. Perhaps they can offer some insight on how to improve the experience.

I think the site works pretty well on my Ipad/Iphone. One issue though is pasting projections into the "player manager". The Ipad/Iphone doesn't have the ability to use (Command-V). When i try to paste projections, it simply puts all of the information into the first cell instead of populating multiple cells. Any fix to this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I think the site works pretty well on my Ipad/Iphone. One issue though is pasting projections into the "player manager". The Ipad/Iphone doesn't have the ability to use (Command-V). When i try to paste projections, it simply puts all of the information into the first cell instead of populating multiple cells. Any fix to this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I will look into adding support for this, it is officially on my list.