This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Blocked???

Wondering why I am blocked from your site..... I can get on from any other location except from home which then your home page says you have moved and gives me a false link to click on... I know I am blocked because I can hide or change my IP address and then wow, i am on again... What gives???

We have not blocked anyone's IP addresses. We have moved to a new server, and some ISP's are still handing out the old address. You can add a static entry to your hosts file (instructions are on the maintenance page you are being redirected to) or you can change your DNS server to point to Googles DNS server 8.8.8.8. http://www.howtogeek.com/164981/how-to-switch-to-opendns-or-google-dns-to-speed-up-web-browsing/

Or you can wait a little while longer and your ISP should begin handing out the new address soon. I would say at this point 80-90% are handing out the correct address. You can always email support@fantasycruncher.com and we can help you out.

Thanks... Just found it weird that I can't access from my PC but can from anyone else's... Then I tried changing my IP and it worked... So I assumed I was blocked...