This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Post your best earnings!

I just started using the site so right now I don't have anything but I love seeing how much people have earned! I think other people do too

i cashed $1.80 in a $1.00 50/50 on draftkings hockey tonight..... i'm rich!! LOL
good thing i read that "get better at hockey in 15 days - 15 tips" post in another thread.

Went 7 for 7 tonight in the NBA Late Slate. Had a dry spell earlier in the week but changed up some things and the results were good! One night is just that but it was encouraging. I researched a core of 4 players tonight, locked them in then used the Cruncher. I researched each player the Cruncher put into the line-up and either locked them in or eliminated them from the next crunch based on that research until I had a line-up. Like I said, it was just one night but maybe a start of a system I can use. It was a high scoring slate too... 289 - 294 just to cash in 50/50's.

so if you want to track 00oreo00 run at the millymaker on 12/14... $1 million to first place.
he's in 1st with the monday night game still to play...
.... and odell beckham crushes the hopes and dreams of everyone who sat in the top 10 before the game started.