This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: randomization feature

Is there anyway to insert a randomization feature into the lineup builder? Some other tools I've looked at offer the option of the tool to randomly pass the best mathematical option and instead will go to 2nd best option, 3rd best option, etc. It would be nice because when you don't have this option you pretty much build almost the same lineups all the time except for the qb or one or 2 players being different. It seems the tool is very ineffective in building 40-50 lineups deep when this option isn't available. Maybe even allowing it to randomize on a sliding scale from 1-100 based on percentage of randomization would be best.Thanks.

Increase the # of unique players per lineup and you'll achieve the same result. And/or adjust the play exposure limits.
Once you play around with them, I think you'll find that these existing features are better than what you are requesting. (Maybe I'm wrong, just imo).

i agree. unique player and exposure don't do what i need. it would be better if you could set a players limit and then the optimizer randomly adds them or not. so say exposure is at 40% and i make 50 line ups. rather than have the player shoot out in the first 50 line ups. it will also stop having say 3 people together in the first 20 line ups.