This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Allow for players max per team to be 1 on stack teams

Hey guys,

Great tool! Been using it only for a day and lineup builder has completely changed the way I approach GPPs. Going to invest more into my tourneys and less in cash now that I have access to this on a daily basis.

A couple of feature requests that would be really helpful:

1) Major- Ability to build stacked teams but at the same time having a 1 player max for the other 29 teams.

2) Minor- Ability to use "ctrl + A" to highlight a player's name in the search box. Would save a couple of seconds for each player search.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Good suggestion. Also adding option for "No QB/RB" should be easy and would be helpful. The rotogrinder lineup maker has that and that tool is free.

Also, not counting defense as a player from a team (or the option to enable that). When creating lineups it would be much easier to just say 0 to 1 players from every team (except for an indicated stack) and not have to worry about the defense being considered a player. When stacking sometimes you have to allow for up to 3 players from a team if you have that team's defense in your pool and then there are double stacks and stacks+RB's that you have to go though and manually exclude.

One other thing would a more detailed offense vs defense selection. Would like to be able to just exclude defense vs QB since that has the biggest impact. Not allowing any offense vs defense is limiting and allowing X number of players on offense vs defense is too vague.