This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NHL stacking

Would be possible to add a feature where the lineup generator would create stack of teams? For example like a 4-3-1? I can do that locking the players manually, but if I am planning to have 10 stacks from each team for example, that could take a little while. Idk just a suggestion if possible.

Was just about to post something like this. Also, it would be great for NHL to go into the advanced options and tell the system to only take players from lines 1 and 2 for example. Takes way to long to exclude line 3 and 4 players right now. Is this something we could implement?

That would help a lot too. I do not know how hard it is but having the option of having all lineups be 4-3-1 or 3-3-2 would be a money maker.

4-3-2 for Fanduel. Is Draftkings only 8 players? But I totally agree with you. Being able to pick like 5 teams, tell the system to only take 1 or 2 line players, and then tell it to stack in a specific format would be awesome. It would be equally as great to be able to set your "x" man stack (lets say it's 4) and then tell the program to fill in the remaining 5 spots with a 3-2 stack...

On another note, and sorry if I'm going feature crazy here, but is there any way to unselect all players from player pool at once. Right now to create a player pool of 25-30 players I have to manually deselect each player that I don't want in the pool and it takes forever in NFL specifically. Would be easier to deselect all and the select only the 25-30 I want... If that makes sense.

Also, if we are building MLB lineups, is there a way to tell the program not to take batter below 5 in the order? If there is I apologize I havn't dug as deep into the MLB yet as season is wrapping up. But I am curious.

Hey everyone,

Im new here just got the premium membership today. What technique brings you all the most success you find? Right now I know to either go with my gut or use the cruncher and just use the exact lineup they give me. But for example today they gave me four CBJ players so I'm screwed if they tank.. I would really appreciate any advice on how to consistently create effective lineups!

Thanks, Jaron :)

Forgot to add I play fanduel!

On another note, and sorry if I'm going feature crazy here, but is there any way to unselect all players from player pool at once. Right now to create a player pool of 25-30 players I have to manually deselect each player that I don't want in the pool and it takes forever in NFL specifically. Would be easier to deselect all and the select only the 25-30 I want... If that makes sense.

Under "Select Players" there is a button that says "None". Click that.