This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NFL Week 2 Rewind?

Just wondering when this will be available,

Thanks

Any chance rewind will include % ownership in the future?

No rewind yet! wow

I did some messing around for week one and I just pre selected 3 prime players a RB a WR TE and then what i thought was a solid DEF and then selected high floor and hit generate, it actually gave me 220 points lol. That would have won me 1mil week one. To bad I didnt figure this out until last night. Probably wont work for week 2, just waiting for the rewind so I can see. Any tips on using the cruncher for football?

I did some messing around for week one and I just pre selected 3 prime players a RB a WR TE and then what i thought was a solid DEF and then selected high floor and hit generate, it actually gave me 220 points lol. That would have won me 1mil week one. To bad I didnt figure this out until last night. Probably wont work for week 2, just waiting for the rewind so I can see. Any tips on using the cruncher for football?

I have been doing some research like that too. I have found some interesting trends from last season. Hopefully the rewind will be up soon so we all can do more work.
With the new fanduel export option multi-entri will be very profitable if done correctly.