This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Vegas Odds and Prop Bets

Does anyone here factor in Vegas Odds and Prop bets? It would be pretty awesome to include this into the software

For me lets say Jeremy MacLin 's Prop Bet is at -120, for scoring two td's. More than likely I will add him to my line up. Because Vegas feels he has a awesome chance of making that goal. 85% of the time I'm right with this.

We do have some plans to add in Vegas lines. I will see about getting a prop bet feed, that would be pretty slick if done correctly, so thanks for the suggestion, I will look into it when I get to adding Vegas lines.

No problem....I really like your set up here. It helps me produce more points when it comes selecting value players. As for as generating line ups I should only stick with projected score? I do a lot of research and I'm starting to get tire of it lol in your experience what do you fine more succeful. Oh, another pretty good idea is factoring in Pace numbers. I usually combine the pace numbers of the teams that are playing and it gives me an idea of how the pace is going to be. This applies to NBA and NHL.