This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Victiv returning to list of sites?

First off, you guys are doing the Lord's work with FC and deserve all the praise and thanks you can get. Secondly, I am a casual DFS player who actually started playing DFS through Victiv. I used FC last week successfully in NFL on Victiv, but it doesn't seem to be back. Will it return? Do you have plans to add NBA for Victiv?

Thanks again, seriously, for all of your hard work.

Thanks for pointing this out, Some of our scripts run automatically and when that script ran it didn't import the Victiv salaries, so Victiv data wouldn't show up. I have re imported the salaries and the data should be all good now.

We do not currently have Victiv NBA set up, but I think we will add that in the next couple of days.

It's back and looks fantastic. Thanks for the prompt response and all of your help! I appreciate it.

Will fantasy aces nba return?

^^ The Lineup Cruncher for NBA on FantasyAces hasn't been working since last Friday. Is that coming back at some point?

^^ The Lineup Cruncher for NBA on FantasyAces hasn't been working since last Friday. Is that coming back at some point?

Yes it should be working. If it is ever not up just email support@fantasycruncher.com. Sometimes there is a problem with the nightly import and I dont play the smaller sites personally so I will miss it.