This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: how about a column for "multiplier times average" for my projections

over the last 2 years, i've seen guys ask for nearly every kind of bells and whistle imaginable.
i'm not sure this has been asked for, but forgive me if it has.
it may not be feasable to write code for this, but i'll ask any way.

let's say you are looking at hockey projections and you think that whomever is playing florida tonight should get a bump.
you think florida is the worst team at giving up fantasy points by a factor of 1.23 versus the average team.
maybe you think vancouver is very stingy at giving up fantasy points by a factor of 0.761 versus the average team.
i would love a column where you take fantasy crunchers averages column (not their projections) and you could insert a "team multiplier" that would take the averages and adjust them up or down according to the "multiplier" you entered for all players on that team.

as an example from the above scenario...
a player with a 4.0 average going against florida would then be projected at (4.0 times 1.23 equals 4.92)
if a 4.0 player was going against vancouver he'd be projected at (4.0 times 0.761 equals 3.04.)
so both would have 4.0 averages, but the "multiplier" would drastically change what the "my projections" number would be.
4.92 versus average of 4.0 versus 3.04.

now of course i could set up my own spreadsheet and download every player and adjust the multipliers and then reload all of them into " my projections" on fantasycruncher, but who wants to do that if you guys could do it for me with a little (or a lot) of coding work.
it's probably not feasable for you to do this, but maybe it's not too impossible. just thought i'd ask.

thanks again.
ps - can't wait for the women's olympic curling projections to come out. i'm gonna make a fortune. (ICE RULES!!)