This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Bugs??

Im paying for this product.. Today, I put in all my custom projections this morning and edited as the morning went.. Get on 30 minutes before lock, uncheck the later games for the early only slate. Plug in my LU and then checked the later games to start on my all day slate. Sure enough, no players from the later games popped.. Soooooo I refreshed. Boom, all my custom projections gone. Mornings worth of work gone.

Am I doing something wrong to have my custom projections just adios on me or is this a bug that needs to be addressed? Ruined my morning to say the very least and possibly my LU.

Help.

I will try to recreate the problem and figure out what is going on. If anyone else is having this issue please let me know, the more info I have the better.

What browser / OS are you using?

Chrome. Thank you.

Here is a screenshot of another issue. Just put all my projections in.. and calculate teams and this pops up. As you can see, I have no players locked. It's not that its a big issue, but im honestly scared to hit refresh and lose everything.

http://gyazo.com/151bf8c2ecefc994aa0ff1e017239a63

I refreshed, and it then worked properly. Projections remained.

Ok, I think I have determined the bug. It has to do with letting your page sit by idle for too long causing your session to die. So for example if you open FC, and then go away for a while and come back, the changes you start making are not saved in the database because FC does not see you as logged in. A quick remedy for this currently would be to make sure you have recently loaded the page before making edits.

I will put in a permanent fix asap, possibly this afternoon.

Thanks

Awh, that sounds like a possible solution. Thanks Dave.