This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Request: Ranges for team stacks

When I make MLB lineups I often want a mix of stack sizes from the same team.

Example:

I want a stack of:
3-5 players from team A
3-4 players from team B
3 players from team C
For this example I also have a few individual players in my pool from teams D-F.

With the current stack tool if I select two stacks, for example a stack of 4 players and a stack of 3 players, every lineup has 4 players from one team, 3 players from one team and an individual player for a lineup of (4,3,1).

If I were able to make stacks with ranges for each team it could kick out any of the following combos: (5,3) (4,4) (4,3,1) (3,3,1,1).

The stack tool could look something like this:

Number of stacks: (Range)

Team A:
Number of players: (Range)
Max Exposure: (Percentage)

Team B:
Max Exposure: (Percentage)

Team C:
Exposure: (Percentage)

We don't have a current way for you to do this. The best suggestion that I have is for you to decide which types of stacks you want and request a smaller amount of lineups for each type. I know this is not perfect but it's what I have done in the past.

I actually am working on some new additions to the MLB stacking. I will add this to my list of items that may be addressed.

Great, thanks!!

did this request ever get addressed through the updates? If yes, can't work the current advanced stacking options to create these ranges. Any advice?