This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: min/max projection

AS part of the advanced options, would it be possible to have min/max projection filter as well? For GPP play I like to use the ceiling projections and as a way to avoid the extremities and focus in on the middle ground max/min would help.

Thanks for the consideration!

I think I will be adding this soon, the reasoning you have for needing it makes sense and it shouldn't be that hard techincally.

Thanks

I want to throw out a word of caution once this becomes live. If you optimize for ceiling, you're hoping that everyone in the NBA hits their ceiling that day and you're picking the top 9, this of course is astronomically improbable. If you're optimizing for ceiling, you're going to have to lock a few more players than normal to be your "anchors".

Thanks for considering the suggestion!

Taicheeze, you have a good point. What I have been doing is using my own custom projections with weights for floor, average and ceiling. I tip the ratio a little bit in favor of ceiling and upload them to player manager to solve multiple lineups only for the projected score. I am still locking 1 or 2 players based on the days schedule, and hopefully eliminating the far reaches of all possible lineups I can find more combinations with a better chance to score big.