This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NHL PP Line Filter - FIXED

There is a filter for lines 1-4. Would you be able to add a flier including the 2 power play lines as well?

If you use the sliders in conjunction with the select all/none checkbox, you can remove lines from your pool.

i.e: Move the lines sliders to show only the lines you don't want then "select none" to remove them from your pool.

I understand I can filter out by the lines but all thats listed to filter out are lines 1-4. I was asking if you can add Power Play line 1 and 2 to that, unless I'm missing something.

I understand I can filter out by the lines but all thats listed to filter out are lines 1-4. I was asking if you can add Power Play line 1 and 2 to that, unless I'm missing something.

Yeah, that is actually on my list of things to add as well. I will get it up in the next couple of days.

This has been added.

Thanks so much, now is there a way to remove all players not on a power play line in one click?

Not one click but you can de-select the entire pool, then use the checkboxes in the filter area to only show players that are part of a PP unit, then use the select all checkbox at the top of the table to only select these players.