This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: October 2016 update

I am blown away by what Fantasy Cruncher has become over the past 2 years, and I am excited to share with you the future of what FC is becoming. Here are a couple of new additions I am really excited about:

While many of you may be aware we recently merged with the team over at Moxyball.com. For those that have not heard of Moxyball, they were already producing top notch DFS content and had been receiving accolades across the industry for a few years.

Bringing the Moxyball team on board to FantasyCruncher will allow us to start providing premium content with player insights and analysis on a daily basis. This is something we are really excited about, as it gives our users yet another DFS edge.

We will start doing more podcasts and live streams as well, and adding additional manpower to FC will help our overall product get even better. You can check all this out here: https://www.fantasycruncher.com/articles/home/

The second item I am very excited to announce is the launch of FC Draft!

Fcdraft.com is our DFS site on the iTeam network. The iTeam network pools together players from their various sites, including Rosters, BlitzFantasy, FantasyUp, and so on, so you can compete against players on all of the sites. It is officially live, and you can sign up to play today at fcdraft.com.

Starting with NFL and then moving to NBA, we are going to fully support FCdraft on FantasyCruncher, including CSV exporting/importing, completely FREE!

So, if you have ever wanted to try FantasyCruncher but weren't sure about signing up for a membership, you can now use FC without needing to pay for anything! You can check this out here: https://www.fantasycruncher.com/lineup-cruncher/fcdraft/NFL/2016-week-5.

In addition to these larger items, we have not forgotten what is at the core of our product.

We have just pushed out an update to the NFL stacking rules, which will allow for a little more control utilizing “At Least”, “At Most” and “Exactly” when stacking players.

The previous method always used, “At Least” even though it was not displayed, so you could sometimes end up with undesired results. With this new update, you will see you have a lot more control.

We are working hard on the NHL stacking rules as well, which will be out next week just prior to NHL opening night. And with NBA right around the corner, we have something huge planned for that as well. Stay tuned!

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or other feedback, let us know here!

sweet