This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: NFL Exposure

Is there currently an option for NFL where if a lineup contains a WR from one team that the RB on the same team cannot be on the same lineup? For example, if you have a stack of say Winston and Evans that Doug Martin cannot be on the same lineup. Is this possible?

We just pushed out a positional stacking feature in the advanced settings. Simply put a "RB with 0 WR/TE from same team" rule and that should do it.

So a similar question...I have a QB/WR stack set right now, and it is working in all of my runs, but I am getting lots of times where I am then getting 2 WR/TE from a different team than the QB (which I dont want).

For instance right now - My QB is Carr, and I get Crabtree, but also Julio Jones and M. Sanu.

So what I want is to be able to have one or two WR/TE from the same team as the QB, but not two WR/TE from another team. Is there a way I can do this?

If you want two WR/TE on the same team as the QB, the rule you should set should be QB with 2 (WR/TE) from same team. If you want at least one, set that number to 1, but put 2 positions on the right box.

Sorry...I don't think I was being clear. I want to make sure I don't have 2 WR from a different team than the QB.

So if you don't want 2 WRs on a different team from QB, then you need to set QB with 2 WR's from same team. Now what did you want to do with TE's? If you don't want 2 WR or TE on a different team from your qb, then you need to see how many WR/TE slots there are and change the 2 to on fewer than the max and add TEs in the same rule.

What if I want QB stacked with either a) WR, b) TE, c) 2 WRs, or d) WR and TE from the same team --- but I never want any of a) 2 WRs or b) WR & TE from a team other than my QB?

Unless I'm mistaken, it's not possible to a group of stacking rules that will get this in 1 run, correct?

How can you have option a) QB stacked with only 1 WR on his team. And at the same time never have a) 2 WRs from another team if there are 3 WR slots? Or are you playing on a site besides DK/FD?

Edit: In addition, how can you never have a TE on a team not on the QB unless you always require QB+TE?

Or do you mean, the remaining WRs/TEs cannot be on the same team UNLESS they're on the same team as the QB?

Remaining WRs/TEs cannot be from same team unless they are on same team as the qb.

Let's just say it's fanduel. We have 3 WR slots and 1 TE. Once the QB is selected, I want at least 1 WR or TE from the same team as my QB. Then for the remaining WR/TE slots, I want them from different teams.

examples to allow:
Team A QB + Team A WR + Team B WR + Team C WR + Team D TE
Team A QB + Team A WR + Team A WR + Team B WR + Team C TE
Team A QB + Team A WR + Team B WR + Team C WR + Team A TE
Team A QB + Team B WR + Team C WR + Team D WR + Team A TE
Team A QB + Team A WR + Team A WR + Team B WR + Team A TE

examples to NOT allow:
Team A QB + Team A WR + Team B WR + Team B WR + Team C TE
Team A QB + Team A WR + Team B WR + Team C WR + Team B TE
Team A QB + Team B WR + Team B WR + Team C WR + Team A TE, etc.

I know that I can get these various combos, but I think I have to do it in multiple runs. Is this correct? Or is there a way to set the options that will get this in a single run?