This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: fantasycruncher helped me uncork a 274.50 in fanduel baseball

i was short on time last night after finishing up my draftkings lineups, so i had about 8 minutes to throw a lineup together for the Fanduel summer free for all qualifier. i always try and take my single shot at this 7 pm contest because it's free and you never know when you can catch lightning in a bottle. only the top 100 get a ticket to the final round on 9/13 (17,583 played in it last night.)
so with little time to spare i used carrasco as my pitcher, eliminated 4 teams that looked like rain and a couple more with low scoring potential.
(no stacks, no 3 from this team and 2 from this team, just carrasco as my pitcher and spin the wheel of fortune.)
the fantasycruncher baseball gods cranked out a 274.50 which was 16th best out of 17,583.
it was so late that the 50/50 i tried to get into with that didn't fill nor did i enter that into any paid tournaments.
shoulda woulda coulda as they say. (i did qualify for the 9/13 final though)
anyway, still happy to know that big scores are possible even in a time crunch. thanks guys.
41 carrasco
3 grandal
27.8 goldschmidt
28.2 philips
15.4 ramirez
9.7 russell
66.6 tomas
28.7 soler
54.1 weeks
---------
274.50 total