This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Arizona/LAD hitters

How come just the pitchers from these 2 teams are listed. All the hitters are not available.

no colorado hitters either

This is getting ridiculous. I've been using FC for over an year now and it's helped me quite a bit and have tread through a few bumps here and there, but this may be the last straw. Missing entire teams altogether, then having them come back un-checked and with reset projections is absurd.. I understand that you may be updating projections or something, but they should still always be in the player pool.

This is getting ridiculous. I've been using FC for over an year now and it's helped me quite a bit and have tread through a few bumps here and there, but this may be the last straw. Missing entire teams altogether, then having them come back un-checked and with reset projections is absurd.. I understand that you may be updating projections or something, but they should still always be in the player pool.

Sorry, there was a hiccup updating the batting orders. We are constantly evolving, and adding new features, some new code broke. There is a checkbox at the top, you can select all the players at once again.