This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Wilmer Flores and Mike Moustakas - FIXED

Lineups containing these two seem to have them in the wrong position for DK upload.

Also lineups with Chris Collabello, Neil Walker, Josh Donaldson, and Troy Tulowitzki together are in the wrong position.

I had the same issue with Chris Collabello. He is listed as 1B/OF but with another first ballman chosen in my csv file, it had Collabello moved to 2nd and the rest of the players moved over one spot. Until the FC staff gets it fixed, do what I did. Open up the CSV File, scroll down and find the errors and move them into the correct position, save it and resubmit it to DK. Took me less than five minutes to fiix mine.

Yeah, this is the first year with the new csv upload system and mlb. I will get it worked out later today so that tomorrow the lineups are sorted in the correct order. A few growing pains for sure.

This problem should be corrected for tomorrow's games. Be sure to download the correct slate that you are trying create lineups for, there are 6 tomorrow!