This forum is archived and no longer active. You can visit us in our Discord Server here!

Topic: Suggestion for Baseball Stacking

I read we'll be able to create line ups with stacks?

my understanding is we'll be able to click a team and stack?

if this is the case, and say we want 250 LU's, can we assign the outputs to the teams we want?

say i want 50 astro lu, 50, yankee lu, 50 blue jays lu, 50 ranger lu, 20 devil ray lu, 20, oriole lu and 10 athletics lu for 250. would that be possible?

let me know if that makes sense.

We are working on this now. I think you will be able to accomplish what you want to do fairly easily. We have quite a bit of work to do still, but we should be ready to go in time for opening day.

awesome, you guys rock.

Just wondering, is the MLB optimizer live? It's missing some games for DK.

What time will 2016 rosters be up

It is live now!

Is there a trick to this that I'm missing? I set this here:

But when I close that window and then calculate it crunches a non-stacked lineup:

Shouldn't it be giving me 4 STL batters?

Yes, that should work. I would suggest clearing your cache to make sure you aren't loading an old file.

That did it, thanks.

I am using the DK cruncher and even though each team is set to max 5 im getting teams with 6 players from the same team

I am using the DK cruncher and even though each team is set to max 5 im getting teams with 6 players from the same team

Lol and I want to know how to get 6 players from each team.

This is a leftover bug from last year that I will take care of. Incase you didn't play DK MLB last year, they allowed 6 batters from 1 team last year. As a quick workaround for now, you can go into the advanced options and change the max per team to a different value, then change it back to 5 and it will be applied. The issue is when the page first loads, it defaults to 6 (even though you are seeing 5) and the change will overwrite this.

This problem is corrected now.

This is a leftover bug from last year that I will take care of. Incase you didn't play DK MLB last year, they allowed 6 batters from 1 team last year. As a quick workaround for now, you can go into the advanced options and change the max per team to a different value, then change it back to 5 and it will be applied. The issue is when the page first loads, it defaults to 6 (even though you are seeing 5) and the change will overwrite this.[/quote]

I'm an idiot. They changed it to 5. I didn't know.

maybe it's just me but i can't accomplish what i want. if i'm stacking 4 teams i need to export 4 csvs. it would be easier if i can type in 25%, 25%, 25%, 25% next to each stack.

also the same for pitchers. say i want to use only 4 pitchers let's say today i want cole, sale, bumgarner and iglesias. i would like to be able to say sale 50%, bumgarner 30%, cole and igleasias 10% each. any possibility of this?

We are looking into the addition of Stack exposure %'s, this may be something we add soon. In the meantime, you could also use the calculate more button, so each time you would just go into the advanced options, add the specific team you want to stack, and calculate more. Rinse and repeat. As far as the pitcher settings, cant you simply adjust the exposures to the players directly?

How about a preset or save option for stacks? I am assuming most people use only one or two different types of stacks (e.g. 4x4)

So a quick option to select all teams at a 4x4 and I can adjust teams in the game filter main menu.. The though here is I don't have to go into the stacking page and select all the teams twice